Dr. April Norris | Principal
504 Stone Blvd.
Tullahoma, TN 37388
Phone: (931) 454-2610
April Norris is happily married to Ronnie Norris. They have 3 children – Caleb, Kylee, and Cole. April has been an educator since 1993 and feels fortunate to be the principal at Bel-Aire Elementary School. During her years of teaching, she has enjoyed many different experiences with students. April has taught first, second, third, fourth, and sixth grades as well as Special Education. She also served as an Instructional Coach for Elementary Schools.
Bel-Aire Elementary School is a wonderful school with a rich history. The school celebrated their 65th Anniversary this year. April looks forward to working with Bel-Aire's students, teachers, families, and community as they continue to make each year great.
On a personal note - April is a Tennessee VOLS fan ... Go BIG ORANGE! She enjoys singing in the Praise Band, "Won by One," at her church and spending time with her family.
- June 2016 - Dec. 2018: University of the Cumberlands, Williamsburg, KY
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- Jan 2008-Dec 2008: Tennessee Technological University, Nashville, TN
- Education Specialist (Ed.S.)
- Major: Administration & Supervision (Educational Leadership)
- Aug 1993-May 1995: Tennessee State University, Cookeville, TN
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Major: Elementary Education
- May 1991-Dec 1993: Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Major: Elementary Education & Special Education
- June 2014 to Present: Tullahoma City Schools, Tullahoma, TN
- Principal at Bel-Aire Elementary School
- Jun 2013-Jun 2014: Tullahoma City Schools, Tullahoma, TN
- Special Education Teacher at Robert E. Lee Elementary School
- Oct 2011-May 2013: Franklin County Schools, Winchester, TN
- Instructional Coach for Elementary Schools
- Jan 1994-Oct 2011: Franklin County Schools - Winchester, TN
- Elementary Classroom Teacher at North Lake and Broadview Elementary Schools