- Our students have the right to learn in a safe environment where developmentally appropriate learning activities, instructional time, and regular school attendance are valued and expected.
- Instruction is based on our students. Teachers strive to implement individualized student-focused activities which include active technology and hands-on learning.
- Varied assessments monitor and evaluate student learning and are analyzed to improve instruction.
- Teachers, parents, students, and the community share the responsibility for the support of the school’s mission.
- Clearly communicated behavioral, academic, and attendance policies contribute to the school’s mission.